Fotosizer Professional Edition 3.18 + Serial Key Free Download 2023
Fotosizer Professional Edition 3.18 is an online image resizer and optimizer tool that gives digital images the perfect size and configuration to suit various applications. Whether for a social media profile, a product photo for your online store, or an e-newsletter, fast and easy image resizing makes your life easier. With Fotosizer, you can shrink JPEG image files, along with other supported formats, and dramatically reduce internet transfer times, enabling you to quickly and easily prepare your image collections to be published on the web.
FotoSizer Professional is a batch photo/image resizer tool. It lets you resize hundreds of photos in a matter of minutes quickly and easily. Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becoming more and more popular. Photos, represented as JPEG files from digital cameras, taken at high resolutions are far too large to send over the Internet, with some photos ending at 5 megabytes. Uploading one photo to a photo-sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or more can take forever, especially on a dial-up connection.
Help unlock the photos from your digital camera. Use Fotosizer to batch resize your photos, making it easier and faster to email friends, upload to photo-sharing websites, or upload to websites offering photo printing services. Fotosizer lets you resize in 3 easy steps, allowing you to choose the photos you want to resize, the dimensions, and where to save the new photos. Fotosizer is clean in design, with no menus to navigate, and everything you need in one place. Free to use, more with Pro. You can use Fotosizer for personal and Commercial use.
Fotosizer Professional Edition + License Key
Fotosizer.com permits you to use the Product only by the terms of this agreement, and this agreement and the License will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with the terms of this agreement. Should this agreement terminate for any reason, you must immediately cease all further use of the Product and destroy all copies. The program is very easy to use and can resize your photos in 3 simple steps: select a photo, select a size, and apply to resize! P
Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becoming more and more popular. The Photos, represented as JPEG files from digital cameras, taken at high resolutions are far too large to send over the Internet, with some photos ending up at five megabytes. Uploading one photo to a photo-sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or more can take forever, especially on a dial-up connection. If you want even more, you can buy the Professional edition to get features such as watermarks, color adjustment, and rounded corners.
Fotosizer Professional Edition + Activation Key
Fotosizer Professional Edition + Activation Key is an easy-to-use batch image resizer application that lets you resize hundreds of photos in minutes. With Fotosizer, you can simultaneously resize, compress, rotate, add watermarks, optimize, and apply edits to a stack of photo/image files. The program provides an easy and fast solution for performing basic editing operations on photos and includes advanced image resizing options.
The Fotosizer Professional Full Version is an easy and fast solution to resize a stack of images with various modes and advanced settings. You can still maintain the aspect ratio, more files to be saved, easier to share photos on the internet with the right size, and many more. However, this tool only offers a small portion of image editing tools and options, so it is still ‘limited’ for advanced usershotosizer allows you to process many images simultaneously, for example, an entire folder. Works with most common graphic formats
The Fotosizer is a photo editing tool/photo series. It lets you resize hundreds of photos in a few minutes quickly and easily. Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becoming increasingly popular. The image is represented as JPEG files from digital cameras, taken at a high resolution too big to send over the Internet, with some photos ending at 5 megabytes. Uploading photos to a website share photos is good, but 10, 20, or even more can last forever, especially on a dial-up connection.
- Quite often, eBay and other online auction site listings contain photos of the Product (s) being sold.
- Fotosizer allows you to resize your product photos to display them more easily and quickly on your auction listing.
- Fotosizer allows you to batch resize all the photos you might want in a slide show to the same size, giving a much better appearance to the slide show.
- Fotosizer allows you to resize your images before adding them to your Microsoft Word documents or PowerPoint Presentations.
- This reduces “bloated” d”cument “file sizes, allowing documents to be sent by email, and opened quicker.
- Choose to resize by the percentage of width and height
- Choose to set custom width and height
- Resize by choosing only one side of the image and automatically resizing the other.
- Make all your photos the same size regardless of dimensions by adding
- padding using the Pad resize mode.
- Maintain aspect ratio
- Choose where the resized images will be saved
- Resize portrait and landscape photos at the same time.
- Resize quickly and easily using a preset list of sizes, including iPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP.
- Apply effects (B&W, Sepia, Lomo, and more)
- Copy EXIF metadata and keep the original date
- Save all settings (configuration) into profiles
- Apply text and image Watermarks to photos
- Apply adjustment to photos (basic edit)
- Output resized photo/image files to ZIP file
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 128 MB RAM
- 5 MB free hard disk space
- 800 x 600 display
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above
How To Install?
- Disconnect from the Internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Launch the program and then register offline
- Or extract and launch the portable version
- Never update and always block your firewall