NIUBI Partition Editor 9.9.0 + License Key Free Download 2024
NIUBI Partition Editor 9.9.0 is a unique 1-second Rollback technology to protect the system and data, automatically reverts the computer to its original status in a flash if any software or hardware issue occurs while modifying the disk partition. Shrink and extend the disk partition without rebooting. The unique file-moving algorithm helps resize partitions 30% to 300% faster than ANY other tools. Full-featured optimization & partition management solution for both PCs and servers. Most of your disk partition maintenance requirements can be fulfilled. To avoid mistakes, the NIUBI Partition Editor is designed to work in virtual mode. The operations you do will be listed as pending; rea real partition won’t be modified until clickyou Apply to confirm. Internal/External hard disk drive, Hyper-V, VMware virtual disk, and all types of Hardware RAID arrays are all supported.
NIUBI Partition Editor is just as user-friendly and as widely accessible as most similar solutions of this sort, even though you may have preferred it in a tad bit more stylish package. Installation is simple when it comes to all its versions, and there aren’t that many changes regarding the overall user experience between the tiers. Since we’re on the subject, we would like to point out that, unsurprisingly, some advanced features are only available through the paid versions. For instance, by opting for one of the paid versions, you’re provided with the useful RollBack data protection feature, as well as the possibility of creating all sorts of bootable media.
NIUBI Partition Editor + Activation Key
NIUBI Partition Editor + Activation Key is an all-in-one disk management solution that boasts quite useful and advanced features, available through various editions, that should come in handy to both day-to-day and professional users. Just like most other comprehensive disk management tools out there, it too can help you resize, create, hide, format, move, rename, delete, and perform a wide array of other operations on your computer’s partitions, mostly without forcing you to reboot your PC. Additionally, it’s also capable of migrating data and changing the partitions’ statuses between Logical and Primary without requiring anything more than a few mouse clicks on your part. What’s more, it can just as easily convert NTFS drives to FAT32 and vice-versa.
NIUBI Partition Editor uses an efficient file transfer technology to resize partitions faster than other similar tools. It’s completely free for home users and spotless because there are no ads or plugins to worry about. Fix file system errors and defragmentation partitions to improve the overall performance of your computer. Other noteworthy features include the app’s Virtual mode, which allows you to avoid potentially catastrophic disk management mistakes (meaning you can redo your steps before proceeding forth with the changes). It also comes with support for multiple storage options, such as internal and external hard disk drives (Hyper-V, VMware virtual disk, and all types of Hardware RAID).
NIUBI Partition Editor + Serial Key
NIUBI Partition Editor + Serial Key is a unique 1-second rollback technology to protect the system and data; it automatically rolls back the computer to the original state in an instant if any software or hardware problem occurs while modifying the disk partition. Shrink and extend the disk partition without reboot. Unique file moving algorithm helps resize partitions 30%-300% faster than ANY other tool. Full-featured partition management and optimization solution for PCs and servers. Most disk partition maintenance requirements can be met. To avoid errors, the NIUBI Partition Editor is designed to work in virtual mode. The operations you perform will appear as pending; the actual disk partition will not be changed until you click Apply to confirm. Internal/external hard drives, Hyper-V, VMware virtual disk, and all types of hardware RAID arrays are supported.
NIUBI Partition Editor provides basic partition management to create, delete, format partitions, change drive letters, etc. Advanced management to resize/move existing partitions without data loss, copy, hide, set active, convert, defrag, check partitions, and much more. Better than other partition manager software, NIUBI Partition Editor integrated unique Roll-Back protection technology, which can roll back the computer to the status before resizing in a flash, even if power failure or other hardware issues occur during resize, so the Operating System and all data always keep intact. There’s also a Server Edition that, as its name suggests, brings forth all the advantages of the Professional Edition with the bonus of being capable of running on Server editions of Windows. More information about the product’s editions can be found here.
- Shrink, extend, move, and merge partitions to optimize space usage without losing data.
- Create, Delete, Format, Explorer, Copy Partition, Change Partition Label and Drive Letter, Set Active Partition, etc.
- Convert MBR disk to GPT, convert logical partition from/to primary, and convert NTFS partition to FAT32.
- Partition defragmentation, file system error repair, bad sector analysis, disk initialization, display of disk/partition properties, etc.
- Hide partition set read-only disk attribute, and wipe data on disk/partition/unallocated space.
- Migrate OS to a new disk, and clone the entire disk or single partition for data backup or migration.
- It is not necessary to clarify information during the departmental editing and management process.
- Supports GPT and MBR partitions
- High-speed operation
- The possibility of returning the configuration to the previous state
- Ability to convert file format and name sections
- The ability to resize partitions and increase free space.
- Defragment partitions, fix file system errors, check for bad sectors, initialize disks, view disk/partition properties, etc.
- Hide the partition, set the read-only attribute of the disk, and delete data on disk/partition / unallocated space.
- Automatically restore the computer to its original state in an instant in the event of a software or hardware problem modifying disk partitions.
- Reduce and extend disk partitions without rebooting.
- Internal/external hard disk drives, Hyper-V, VMware virtual disks, all types of hardware RAID arrays, and USB flash drives are supported.
- NIUBI Partition Editor Serial Key supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP (32 and 64-bit).
- Help copy partitions to migrate data, create, delete, format, hide, activate, defragment, convert partitions, etc., to better manage disk partitions and improve system performance.
- This possible use of data improves disk partition maintenance while expanding, moving, and integrating the fleet.
- To change the trailer label and print font, set the animation version, and perform other operations such as Create, Delete, Format, Navigate, Copy, etc.
- Convert an MBR disk to a GPT disk, / base logical partition to a FAT32 partition, and an NTFS partition to a FAT32 partition.
- Delete disk partitions, set read-only function on disk, and delete data on disk / partitioned/unallocated space with this command.
- NIUBI Partition Editor Key moves the operating system to the new disk, clones or clones the entire disk, or copies or transfers all the data.
- These include a definition of virtualization, repair of fax systems, cleaning fax fields, formatting of devices, viewing device features/device virtualization, and other related tasks.
- Processor speeds of 1 GHz
- 1024MB RAM.
- 120 MB free hard drive space.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32 and 64-bit)
How To Install?
- First, uninstall the previous version completely with IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Download and extract files (You need Winrar to extract).
- Install the Setup File and after installation.
- Please use the NIUBI Partition Editor to activate the software.
- After this, run the software again and enjoy the latest full version.
- Thanks For Downloading.