O&O DiskImage Server 18.4 + Serial Key Free Download 2023
O&O DiskImage Server 18.4 helps to create images and restore entire servers quickly for companies to protect their data and system configurations. It offers reliable protection from unforeseen data loss. All standard and professional functions are bundled up in one product. Free Download O&O DiskImage Professional Workstation / Server full version standalone offline installer for Windows lets you back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want – even while the computer is being used. You should lose your data in the event and quickly restore it with just a few mouse clicks – even when Windows can no longer start.
It is one of the applications that help you copy important files to image images on the hard disk to protect files and data of all kinds so that the program copies the operating system files you have on the device and helps you restore the files on the computer and restore the operating system With all the files that existed on the system before, and it helps you to retrieve all the applications installed on the system and the definition files for your computer in some short time on disk again after displaying more files in the program list so that it allows you to choose the files that you want on the computer And these are pictures of the program.
It also supports S.S.D. drives and the latest UEFI System. O&O DiskImage lets you perform a system restore and duplicate or clone an entire P.C. or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware differs from the original machine, for instance, where you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or bought a brand new P.C. and want to restore an old backup onto it. You can also download FBackup 9.
O&O DiskImage Server + License Key
O&O DiskImage Server + License Key is a software specially designed for use in enterprise environments; it allows users to back up all the files they want and keeps them safe from any incident or disaster computer. The O&O DiskImage Server comes with a variety of easy-to-use utility that allows users to backup partitions of specific files from their P.C. and reco and recover their previous version interface. This O&O software for Server backup provides the features that make your job as an Administrator significantly easier. Also, there is the Job Assistant for time-scheduling a variety of jobs.
It also supports S.S.D. drives and the latest UEFI System. O&O DiskImage lets you restore a system and duplicate or clone an entire P.C. or hard drive. You can even restore this backup to a computer whose hardware differs from the original machine. For instance, you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or bought a new P.C. and want to restore an old backup. Previously, besides regularly backing up your machine, you had to create an O&O DiskImage boot media to restore that backup. Everything is more accessible now! The new DiskImage To function automatically turns an external hard drive (or USB flash drive with enough storage space) into an O&O DiskImage boot medium and marks this disk as the preferred storage medium for future systems backups.
If the Windows operating system does not start or if faulty drivers have to be uninstalled – with the integrated recovery environment, all O&O tools are available to make the system operational again as easily as possible. Not only is this much more comfortable and quicker for the user, but it also provides them with an extra level of security as this medium cannot get lost or damaged as easily as a “portable” external one. You can also download Drive SnapShot.
O&O DiskImage Server + Activation Key
O&O DiskImage Server + Activation Key software allows users to exclude individual files from the images and lock the drives when creating images. Moreover, it can be set to skip bad sectors and to determine whether the data has not been modified when performing the operation image to increase. Remote installation and creating images within a network can now be done directly from your workstation. Forensic imaging for data recovery and the Start CD (which can be used even under defective Windows systems) are often the last hope for your company’s data when trouble strikes.
When you connect this external USB hard disk to your computer, O&O DiskImage automatically creates a backup. This makes it easy to create a recent backup. And suppose something happens to your computer, or you want to transfer your system and all your data to a new computer, then with the O&O DiskImage boot medium. In that case, you can restore the backup stored on it with just one touch of a button, without the hassle of searching for the boot medium and the external hard drive with the backup.\
Create images and restore entire systems quickly and easily. O&O DiskImage offers reliable protection from unforeseen data loss. All standard and professional functions are bundled up in one product. Automated, as well as individual settings, are possible. Besides the continuous maintenance and enhancement of the existing program components, version 5 has some major new features. In particular, the ability to restore an image or duplicate system partition onto machines with different hardware is a major innovation. The new One-click Imaging and advanced information bar increase the program’s user-friendliness.
- Image an entire computer with the push of a button
- Image systems and data drives
- Also available for use on virtual machines
- Clone drives and entire disks
- File backup: image and restore individual files and folders
- Command line function for creating images and backups using prompts
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Image only used sectors
- Incremental/differential images: backup only the changes
- Forensic and Direct Forensic images
- Save images to network drives
- Time Schedule for automatic, regular images
- Advanced burning on CD/DVD/Blu-ray/HD-DVD
- SSD Support
- Easily restore files, folders, drives, and disks
- Restoring onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Boot media compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8
- Boot media contains extra system rescue tools
- Direct restoration from virtual disks (V.H.D.s)
- Create images while the system is running
- Imaging method for every need
- Cloning the drive to use as the root disk
- Use the virtual drive instead of the drive root, with speed-fast access.
- Ensure the safety of the data
- Support restoring data on the system.
- M.I.R. Restoration onto different hardware.
- One-click imaging.
- E-mail notification of activities.
- Additional information bar
- Supported O.S.: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 G.B. recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB
How To Install?
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or, by default, Windows command.
- If a needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow the instructions in a text file.
- If you are having trouble, please get help from our contact us page.