StockMarketEye 5.8.2 + Activation Key Free Download 2024
StockMarketEye 5.8.2 is a finance and business application that can help users interested in financial markets create multiple watchlists and portfolios with real-time updates in market values. Changes in market fluctuations can lead to incredible earnings, but to achieve such a feat, stock market enthusiasts need to keep complete over the fluctuation in stock values. This app does just that, with an incredibly detailed stock ticker and real-time updates. However, users of this app should be aware that this app can only provide data and no additional insights or concrete advice. To maximize their potential for earnings, users are recommended to spread out their investment in the market and create a wide portfolio that can provide a buffer if some stocks underperform.
StockMarketEye is a simple and easy-to-use macOS application specially made for investors who need to track and analyze their investments. Thanks to StockMarketEye, you can review all your investment portfolios from one place and make better decisions regarding your investments. From StockMarketEye’s main window, you can keep track of multiple portfolios and watchlists at the same time. What is more, you can view the today and overall change of your watchlists and portfolios even without accessing them. The top toolbar helps you switch between the “Prices” and “Fundamentals” views, add or remove symbols, set alerts, view details about the selected company, and get the latest quotes. Once a symbol is selected, you can view the current and past performance.
StockMarketEye + Serial Key
StockMarketEye + Serial Key by TransparenTech LLC is distributed online as an automated installer that can be deployed on modern PCs in mere seconds. All that the user really needs to do is to follow a few on-screen instructions, and the app will be quickly installed. The main dashboard of the app is busy, but with little time, it becomes second nature. The top and left side of the app feature dropdown menus for Portfolio and Watchlist segments of the app, with individual listings for My401K (or any other of your premade Portfolios), Indexes, Overnight, and Underweight listings. The central area of the app hosts a real-time listing of the financial markets (found in the “Prices” tab, and more data can be found in the “Fundamentals” tab. Settings feature preferred currency picker and various Visuals and Networking options.
StockMarketEye is quite a powerful tool that will also allow you to easily import your current holdings and recent transactions directly from your account with the help of the brokerage import feature. The “Prices” view helps you obtain an overview of your current holdings, like the market values of each holding based on stock quotes and current prices based on the data downloaded from the internet. On the other hand, the “Fundamentals” view allows you to view and essential statistics of the owned stocks and a 52-week high/low, P / E, and dividend information. What is more, StockMarketEye is able to automatically generate a historical chart for a given period. Consequently, you can change the period from 1 day to 6 months, 1 year, 10 years, or more, depending on the available data. Additionally, you can add technical indicators like SMA, MACD, EMA, RSI, Stochastics, and Bollinger Bands.
StockMarketEye + License Key
StockMarketEye + License Key is free to use for a 30-day trial. The app is optimized for all modern versions of Windows OS, including Windows 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit or 64-bit). The UI of StockMarketEye is a bit bland and Spartan, but at the same time, it can showcase an incredible amount of information about the current state of the international markets. More advanced features include setting up new Watchlist groups with their associated symbols of interest, exporting/importing Portfolios, adding Alerts, and more. The app can also compare market changes and issue reports that can be automatically formatted into common file formats and even charts that can be printed out or saved as an image with a click of a button.
StockMarketEye is but a simple stock application among lots of similar others. There’s not much to point out as being different from the competition other than the fact that it manages to combine simplicity with efficiency in an encouraging way for newbies and experienced individuals alike. Before actually keeping an eye on any market changes, one has to create a profile. The application has various presets tailored for regional users, from UK, Canadian, or Australian users to Euro individuals or other non-US entities. Furthermore, the program offers direct links to various guides and information that might seem relevant in the end. You can also import data from other similar applications if this system is not new to you. Although, if you’re new, there is only one option, and that is to create a new watchlist. The same goes for portfolios in CSV or QFX format.
- An intuitive interface lets you quickly access the data you want.
- In addition, an endless variety of wallets allows you to monitor your micro brokerage accounts or try digital wallets.
- Portfolio summary for each combination of all your investments.
- Unlimited variety of watchlists so you can keep an eye on many icons.
- It attends many of the world’s major stock exchanges.
- Yahoo! Financial symbols and Google Finance.
- However, Google Finance tokens contain real-time prices for stocks traded in the US, UK, Italian, Hindi, and Chinese language markets.
- Hello! Financial symbols delay prices but help a wide variety of trades.
- Therefore, secure (i.e., encrypted) online synchronization of various iOS drives and desktop utilities (Mac and variants of startup windows out there).
- Security code.
- Even statistics and general information with P/E, MarketCap, Earnings, EPS, etc.
- Newsfeed to keep you up to date with the latest data.
- Configurable Forex Portfolio.
- Therefore, multi-currency wallets are supported.
- Stock quotes, ETFs, mutual funds, options, futures, commodities, and currencies.
- Configurable committees.
- This release fixes issues customers are experiencing with Merrill Lynch imports, as well as issues with sorted confirmed columns in watch lists.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
How To Install?
- First, download the StockMarketEye links below.
- If you are using an older version, please uninstall it.
- Uninstaller Pro.
- After downloading, install the program as usual.
- After installation, run Run.
- Use the serial key and register.
- You’ve done it. Enjoy the full version now.