TagScanner 6.1.17 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
TagScanner 6.1.17 is a powerful tool for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit most modern audio formats’ tags and supports ID3v1/v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WMA, and MP4(iTunes) tags. You can rename files according to information from the tags, import tag information from filenames or other sources, and perform any text replacement and transformations in tags and filenames. Also, you may get album info and download covers via online databases like Freedb, Discogs, or MusicBrainz. You can create playlists in one click and export your collection to HTML, Excel, or any user-defined format. The program has an easy-to-use multilingual interface and a built-in audio player. TagScanner allows you to perform individual and batch changes to ID3 tags on your music files with a few clicks.
It can edit tags of common audio formats, rename files based on the tag and stream information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any text transformations from tags and filenames. Also, you may get album info and covers via online databases like Freedb, Amazon, or Discogs. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4(iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlists maker with the ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy-to-use multilingual interface. Built-in player.
TagScanner offers you all the features to effectively tag, rename, organize, and classify your music collection. It supports not only MP3 but also Ogg, FLAC, WMA, M4A, APE, WavPack, and AAC files, among others, and it allows you to edit, add, and replace tags either manually or by importing them from existing online databases ( such as freedb or Amazon), including the album artwork and the lyrics (when available). The application comes free of charge and offers advanced functionality at the expense of instant familiarity and usability.
TagScanner + License Key Free Download
TagScanner + License Key Free Download an innovative tag scanner that lets you quickly scan and save any digital image, such as scanned pictures, documents, posters, or just about any other image. You can even add your captions, titles, and descriptions. This is so useful for creating and printing newsletters, reports, and other promotional material that you must create separate documents for your articles or emails. Tags are important elements that greatly help save space and time when scanning and searching images.
The advanced version of TagScanner, Tag Editor, differs from the normal version as it allows you to scan all types of media, such as PDF and even audio, and this can be done directly from the software. A unique and simple interface redirects you to the main menu, which contains all options related to image scanning. You must fill in all the blanks and click the ‘scan’ button. It is easy to use as the user-friendly interface provides all the features useful for organizing digital photos or audio files. A very useful feature of TagScanner is its ability to manage and organize your tags according to the frequency of usage or keywords.
TagScanner is a full-featured program for managing and controlling your music collection. TagScanner enables you to edit tags of modern audio files; it can change the names of the files according to the subtitles. The program also helps generate a tag based on the names of files/directories or change the necessary values in batch mode. The tag editor can easily perform batch ID3 tag editing operations. The application is free to download and use and has quite advanced features. However, its user interface may not be the friendliest we have seen. So, how can this little program help you?
TagScanner + Activation Key
TagScanner + Activation Key Download TagScanner free from our website; it’s not complicated. The program has great potential to find detailed information about the album available in online databases, should it be Freedb, Amazon, or even Discogs. TagScanner, in most cases, will greatly facilitate your life when it is necessary to normalize your entire media archive. If you need to manage your music collection easily and without any hassle, TagScanner may be the tool you were looking for. You can use it to edit the tags of most audio formats and perform various other operations on your audio tracks.
You can edit the tags on multiple files without performing each edit manually. Some attributes you can change are artist, genre, song name, and album. The program can rename all your audio tracks (or just some) based on the ID3 tag information. If the data is accurate, the songs will be properly named using the Artist and Song Name data in the tags. You can search for cover art and download it automatically. The program searches for these goodies in MusicBrainz, Amazon, and FreeDB databases. The cover art can be applied to entire albums with a mouse click.
The software can create playlists based on the attributes you select. For example, it can generate playlists containing only songs from an artist or just a few of their albums. Playlists are correctly named using the artist’s name, the album’s name, and the release year. The program can also export lists of songs to HTML, Excel, or even plain text. The only downside to this program is its user interface. Although the developers did their best to make the UI as user-friendly as possible, the program’s features are so advanced that they require more input than expected.
- Export information to HTML, XML CSV, or any user-defined format
- Full support for Unicode
- Multilanguage interface
- Rename files based on the tag and file information
- Powerful multiple files tag editor
- Import album information and covers from online databases like Discogs or MusicBrainz.
- Generate tag information from file/folder names
- Tag field formatting and rearrangement
- WoWordeplacement and case conversion from tags and filenames
- Supports MP3, OGG, FLAC, WMA, MPEG-4, Opus, Musepack, Monkey’s Audio, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavPack, TrueAudio, WAV, AIFF, Direct Stream Digital files
- Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags, and MP4(iTunes) metadata
- Supports for embedded lyrics and cover art
- Resize cover art for portable devices on the fly
- Tags version conversions
- Quick playlists creation
- Built-in audio player
- New program icon (thanks to Marcio de Andrade)
- New placeholder %_length_msec% for track duration in milliseconds
- Improved formatting of trtrackuration
- Fixed creation of export files while transformations were activated
- Fixed calculation of cover dimensions for OGG and OPUS
- Fixed work with network shares (SMB)
- Fixed maximizing of program window on some multiscreen setups
- Updated playback engine
- Updated WebP covers support
- Translation: Italian, German, Hungarian
- Supports the most widely used audio file formats
- Wide selection of automated tagging and renaming tasks
- Attractive and well-structured interface
- Offers you “professional” functionality for free
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11.
- Connection to the internet to use the online feature.
How To Install?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above.
- Choose your favorite download option. Usually, go for the first download link.
- Save the TagScanner installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept TagScanner end-user agreement license
- Follow instructions till you finish
- Have fun.