Ventoy 1.0.97 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
Ventoy 1.0.97 Full Version Free Download. A bootable software that you can use to create bootable USB drives with multiple operating systems or ISO files. With this software, you can add multiple ISO files to a USB drive and boot directly to your computer from the USB drive without repeating each ISO file you use. Almost all operating systems can support this software, such as Windows, macOS, and Linux; this software is also free and open source so you can download it anytime and by anyone. This software also supports various file systems, such as NTFS, FAT32, and exFAT.The developer has tested more than 160 ISO files. So, download the latest Ventoy (USB Bootable) in the panel below for free.
How to boot from a multi-boot USB flash drive: One partition is for booting from the USB, while the other partition can store the ISO files. Please note that Ventoy will create two partitions on the USB storage device. This will make no changes to the data on the USB flash drive, including the existing ISO files. However, click Update to upgrade to the newer Ventoy version. This will format the USB drive and remove any data on it. If you wish to make a new installation from scratch, click Install. The application will automatically detect USB flash drives on the local computer and show them below the Device. Plug in the USB flash drive and then run the Ventoy2Disk application.
Entry is a small, open-source software for making bootable Flash directly from ISO, WIM, IMG, VHD, and EFI files. By using ventoy software, there is no need to format different disks one after the other, and you can boot and run the files you need on a USB stick in a few minutes. It is possible to copy a large number of files at the same time or select the files you need through the software menu. Let’s go through the steps of configuring Ventoy. If you want to add another bootable ISO image, copy it to that partition, and it will be available for boot.
Ventoy + Activation Key Free Download
Ventoy + Activation Key Free Download is flexible and supports different boot methods and operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Unix, Zen, etc. Reinstalling the operating system using Flash is very simple and smooth and does not have the problems of the disk. Īll ISO images from Microsoft and other Linux operating systems can be carried within the same USB drive. It will create a separate partition on the USB drive. The biggest benefit of Ventoy is that you have to install it once.
Reinstalling the operating system using Flash is very simple and smooth and does not have the problems of the disk. So, Suppose you will clean the operating system’s installation. In that case, Reinstalling your operating system via a bootable USB has the advantage that you do not need to spend time formatting the disk. Instead, you insert the USB into the dedicated port and reboot your PC. At the same time, numerous tools create bootable USBs.Also, Check out SARDU MultiBoot Creator, the Best multi-boot USB and DVD Maker Software.
Ventoy is a small, open-source software for making bootable Flash directly from ISO, WIM, IMG, VHD, and EFI files. By using ventoy software, there is no need to format different disks one after the other, and you can boot and run the files you need on a USB stick in a few minutes. It is possible to copy a large number of files at the same time or select the files you need through the software menu. The program supports ISO files over 4 GB and native UEFI and Legacy BIOS and works with dozens of operating systems. As the developer states, there have been more than 160 files tested. So, if you need this software for your PC, follow the link below and download it.
Ventoy + License Key
Ventoy + License Key, the OS can determine that the data is booted from a virtual disk, find the source medium needed for the operation, and continue to boot without creating the standard hook, as with classic booting. Instead of infusing the ISO into the drive by formatting it and creating the bootable header, this app only transfers the custom boot micro app. The idea behind the program is different and implies that the information is saved to runtime memory before booting. Users of all knowledge levels to create bootable USB sticks, SSD, NVMe, and SD Cards carrying any operating system ISO container without the need to format the drive beforehand.
Even better, this app allows users to select as many ISO files they want to add to the USB drive, making them all instantly accessible on boot after a simple reset of a home, school, or work computer. Instead of automatically booting just a single ISO file like almost all other boot managers force users to do, Ventoy will first showcase a list of available ISO files, enabling users to pick which one is to be loaded! This enables users to transfer ISO files on the drive at their convenience, filling it up with all desired bootable OS versions. Upon booting the computer using the USB drive, users will be welcomed with the Ventoy boot listing, asking them which of the found ISO files the user wishes to load.
Ventoy is distributed online not as an automated installer but as a compressed ZIP archive that users must manually unpack anywhere on their local or external storage. With this approach, Ventoy has embraced portability over ease of use, enabling seasoned PC users and technicians to easily access this valuable app on portable drives when moving from one PC to another. Getting Ventoy up and running on an external USB drive is simple. Users of all knowledge levels can create bootable USB sticks, SSD, NVMe, and SD Cards carrying any operating system ISO container without the need to format the drive beforehand.
- Easy to use and does not require high technical knowledge
- Comes with many configuration options
- Supports encryption and password protection to protect USB drives
- Free and open-source so that it can be downloaded and used by anyone
- Bootable USB drive that can load multiple operating systems or ISO files
- Works with various file systems types, such as FAT32, NTFS, and exFAT
- Supports various types of ISO files, including operating systems, applications, and utilities
- No need to format or recreate the USB drive
- Menu dynamically switchable between ListView and TreeView mode
- “Ventoy Compatible” concept
- Plugin Framework and GUI plugin configurator
- Injection of files into a runtime environment
- Boot configuration file dynamically replacement
- Highly customizable theme and menu style
- USB drive write-protected support
- Data nondestructive during a version upgrade
- Very simple to use
- Fast (limited only by the speed of copying the iso file)
- Can be installed in USB/Local Disk/SSD/NVMe/SD Card
- Directly boot from ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files, no extraction is needed
- Support to browse and boot ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files on local disk
- No need to be continuous in disk for ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2012,
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows
- Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, WinPE
How To Install?
- Download the Ventoy Full Version for free
- Turn off antivirus or Windows Defender
- Extract file using a Winrar
- Run the setup.exe, start the installation