WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 8.22.2 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 8.22.2 can rip DVDs to MP4 or other digital formats with the main title for the hard drive, USB, NAS, media player, YouTube, or editing app. It provides mobile-specific MPEG4/H.264/HEVC outputs for iPhone, iPad, Android, HDTV, PC, tablet, game console, etc., as various viewing options. On top of that, this free DVD ripper makes a 5-minute full DVD ripping a reality on advanced hardware configurations.WinXDVD’s unique Disney Fake title-checking tech will cope with such tricks for personal DVD backup needs. It can detect the right title intelligently when you rip a DVD and avert program crashes, chapters out of order, or continuous loops.
210+ video/audio codecs: To further follow your bent, the abundant profile library is geared up for home theater entertainment, NAS/Plex streaming, SNS sharing, file compression, and EVERYTHING. WinX DVD Ripper enables you to make an uncompressed and genuine copy of the original disc with intact quality. It keeps the original structure, video/audio tracks, menus, chapters, and subtitles without a shred of quality reduction.
DVD to MPEG2: The best DVD ripper software makes it possible for your home theater experience. It provides original DVD copy from full/main title to a single quality-lossless MPEG2 with 5.1 Channel AC3/DTS Dolby audio. Owning to its beefed-up DVD analysis kernel, WinXDVD supports both homemade and commercial DVDs, even if they are encoded with protection measures like Content Scramble System (CSS), region code, Region Code Enhanced (RCE), or Sony ARccOS. This makes it hassle-free to rip DVDs of any type ranging from disc (DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW), ISO image to VIDEO_TS folder, in UDF or ISO 9660 file system standard, or NTSC or PAL region standard.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum + Activation Key
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum + Activation Key has old or new DVDs, blockbuster movies/TV episodes, homemade DVDs, unplayable DVDs, etc. Check the best DVD ripper for copy-protected DVDs >>Disney X-project is a Disney’s Fake that disguises a DVD with 99 titles and as big as 40GB file size. It is largely imposed on new movies, workout DVDs, and Japanese AV DVDs, restricting access to DVD players. The protection frustrates many DVD rip freeware, which commonly ends up with DVD read errors, wrong titles, incomplete ripping, scrambled output, oversized files, etc.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum consists of a series of common software tools that can be used with Windows, including the Windows Media Player (Movies & Music), Windows Movie Maker, Windows Movie Compression Tool, Windows Paint Shop Pro, Windows Explorer, Windows Movie Server, Windows Media Player, Windows Live Writer, Windows Movie Server, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Video Accelerator, Windows Real Player, Windows Movie Server, Windows Zip File Compression Device, Windows XP Movie Player, Windows Live Writer, Windows Server Audio Compression Device, Windows Server Quicktime codec, and many more.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum supports multiple video/audio format files. You can copy video from one analog or digital disc to more than one DVD using WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. And you can even rip CDs and DVDs using this powerful WinX DVD Ripper. It supports the latest compression technologies and works well on PCs and laptops. There are a few problems in the program, like incompatibility of some drivers in older machines, incomplete disc creation due to poor choices of the virtual machine, failure due to viruses, etc.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum + License Key
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum + License Key can create a backup of all your DVDs, even if you accidentally burn out the disc. You can restore all the files in the backup to a new disc and continue your backup process. Using WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, you can back up all your DVDs and keep them safe. Backing up your DVDs is very important as it will allow you to restore the contents of your disc if you encounter any problems backing up. In addition, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum also has a powerful security feature.
As you can see, what’s missing here is a Mac-friendly version. There’s a Mac version of this DVD ripper – but it comes as an entirely separate version. So, if you have a Mac and Windows PC in your home, you must decide which version you’d like to use – or buy two separate licenses. We want to highlight that we’ve tested WinX DVD Ripper Platinum for Windows, so we can’t tell you what kind of performance and features you can expect on the comparable MacOS version.
As I mentioned in my earlier review, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is not free. The retail price is $67.95, but you can usually snag it on sale for around $47.95. Today, an Anniversary Offer is running for the next few days for $39.95. That gets you lifetime free upgrades, so if you bought WinX DVD Ripper Platinum when we reviewed it last, good news: you could get the latest hardware-accelerated version for free! If you have a powerful machine (especially a high-end GPU), you can expect the DVD-ripping process to be done as quickly as possible. Still, it’s good to know that WinX DVD Ripper Platinum doesn’t require a powerful machine.
- WinX DVD Ripper Platinum works by creating a clone of a full DVD with lossless video and 5.1.
- Dolby audio. Depending on your CPU and DVD driver speed, you may be surprised that the process can take as little as 5 minutes.
- Even while converting, WinX is lightning-fast and can handle high-quality feature-length video files and rip DVDs in minutes.
- Once it’s ripped, the possibilities are endless. Users can unlock region codes, bypass copy protections and edit the video, trim unwanted borders and video start times, and combine several titles into one file.
- For advanced users looking to tweak and manipulate their video files, WinX includes several flexible settings that help editors tailor them to their liking. From the ability to adjust bitrate, frame rate, aspect ratio, and resolution to audio codec and channel, there is little that WinX DVD Ripper Platinum can’t do.
- With a well-designed and straightforward user interface, WinX is not only great for advanced editing but for beginners, too.
- The simple and clean UI is well-labeled and allows users to input their specs without hassle, ultimately cutting down on the conversion and ripping process time.
- Advanced users will love the wealth of adjustable settings, while new users will love its ease of use with pre-determined settings and values for the most popular video file types, like AVI and MP4.
- In the end, while the user experience is positive, it is over quickly, as this DVD ripper is fast and efficient, getting the job done before you know it.
- With just a few clicks of the mouse, most users will have a digital copy of their DVD in the file type they want, ready to watch back.
- Kernel upgraded its DVD analysis engine to read new and severely protected DVDs.
- Massive internal rewrite to decode DVD sources in ISO9660, UDF, Joliet, and other non-standard formats.
- Minimum title scan duration: Preserved all video, audio, and subtitle tracks in full DVD backup.
- Also, an impressive DVD-ripping software application will let you extract video content from DVDs or ISO images.
- Let’s convert it into multiple output file formats like AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MP4, etc.
- It also has a simple user interface that allows novices and professionals to use it efficiently.
- Supports the conversion of multiple file types
- Clean user interface
- Fast DVD ripping times
- Basic built-in video player
- You have to pay for it
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Architecture: supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- Optical Drive: DVD-R / DVD-RW / BD-R / BD-RW
How To Install?
- Double-click “winx-dvd-ripper-pt.exe” to install it.
- Click “Yes” if the UAC window pops up.
- Select a language and click “OK” to go ahead.
- Click “Next” in the setup wizard window, and “I accept the agreement” then “Next” in the license agreement window.